Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Happy {day before} Thanksgiving...some pictures and some organizing tips...from long ago.

I look at this picture and think how crazy it is that our kids are so grown up...how?
This is one of our favorite weeks..if not THE favorite week of the year!
So many fun traditions...little and big.

We host Thanksgiving..cut down our Christmas tree...
...watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade...
eat cinnamon rolls for breakfast..shop early on Friday...
..put up Christmas lights..watch "It's a Wonderful Life" for the first time of the year..
...Jeff is home for four days...I could go on and on.

I love that the kids get just as excited over these traditions as I do.
I am thankful for the family that I have. I love each one of them so much.


{Have I ever mentioned how much I love him?....sigh}




I wanted to update my list this year...but just didn't have the time.
It mostly has remained the same...and still applies to our household...
..just a few more additional things we do now that the kids are older.

Hope you and your family have a
lovely, lovely, blessed and HaPpY Thanksgiving!!!
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment