Thursday, January 10, 2019

Cleaning out the bathroom closet, my underwear drawer, my soul and my dirty, dirty heart.



I don't think there is a woman in America who isn't purging her home right now...
Thank You Netflix and Marie Kondo.

I actually started clearing things out back in November..
...when my sister got me hooked on Allie Casazza.

I don't think we've ever owned less and haven't wanted more!
It's been a very freeing process.
We truly do not understand how clutter and stuff takes up not only space in our
house, but space in our minds! It's crazy how your eyes open up when you make room.

This is going to sound corny and cliche...
..but it's really been helping me to focus on the bigger things in life.
What I REALLY need and what I REALLY want.

Like more whipped cream on my coffee...hold on a minute.





Ok..I'm back.

I was listening to a girl on instagram talk about her underwear, and pregnancies
and how she hasn't bought a new pair in a long, long time.
She was hilarious..and all of a sudden I realized... That's me!!!
Yikes! Haha.

I was also told by a super, duper, very close friend, who I happen to
share a bedroom  with that I need to step up my game in the "clothing" department..
{...you know what I'm talking about, right?}

Get out of the comfy, cotton, joggers.
It's hard though..you know? When you have older kids in your house!
This is a post for another time! But I'm going to write it!

I'm going to write it because...
1. I want to encourage you!
2. I need to motivate myself!

We need to dress improperly, which is proper for our husbands.
Did you see what I did there? wink.

Okay..moving on.
My son is in the next picture for Pete's sake!!!
Next topic.


I started a new study with a friend on the You Version Bible App.
It's called Dangerous Prayers.

I love it! ...and I don't!
I don't because...I'm seeing things I don't want to see in myself.
I love it because...I'm seeing things I don't want to see in myself.

"What we fear the most reveals where we trust God the least."
Ouch. I'm seeing all sorts of areas I'm not trusting God.

Anyway..get the app.do the study.
You'll love it.and you won't.but you will.



XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment