Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Firewood..one of my {300} love languages.















After days and days of rain and chilly temps...we've been tossed back into late summer this week.

The weather is warm..which brought back the bugs..so many that we can barely go outside without being bit by a "lady bug" battle thing or those super tiny, black bugs...they hurt! .

..and let's not get started on the bees.

It's 73 and sunny outside and we are IN THE HOUSE!!! 

The garden, for the most part, has finished...there are some herbs left to dry, beets left to pull and actually! ..some tomatoes and sweet peppers are ripening! It was a lovely surprise when I found them.


Firewood is one of my {300} love languages...and Jeff is awesome at this!

Our old wood stove is my favorite part of winter. {and Fall and early spring}

This past weekend we stocked up on wood..and more will arrive Saturday. 

This was not a chopping wood year, but a buying wood year.

It's easier, faster and doesn't cost nearly as much as running our heat!

Not to mention...our house stays SO much warmer! Have I mentioned how much I love the wood stove?



Having teenagers living in the house makes decorating for the seasons a lot more fun.

I am not the only one bringing home pumpkins and mums and fancy, fluffy, tall grasses for containers.

...and candles! I was gifted a pumpkin, caramel, drizzle candle that smells amazing when it burns.

Daughters are great. ..and sons too...he brought the mums home. Haha!

I love that my kids love Fall as much as I do.




















XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment