Friday, May 22, 2015

They had my camera...the number was 15.


Wool sweater and hot coffee in the afternoon....why are you so cold in May Illinois?
Right now I'm freezing and tempted to have my boys light a fire in the wood stove.


One day the girls and I {Frankie in wrap} were walking around the city.
while down there....they asked for my camera. (the girls..not Frankie ;)

I usually give them a number and tell them that is the amount of photos they can take....
...otherwise I would have 200 pictures to delete when they were finished!

I love to watch them...they take it so serious. Hold the camera high.low.get down.turn on angles.
They try to capture the "perfect shot"...what they see in their mind.

...and how wonderful that they have the opportunity to do this now!
Remember the days of film? That was expensive to experiment with, right?
Giving them 15 photos each would have cost $8-$10 after developing.

Thought I'd share a few I found from my camera....not sure who took which ones...
{confession...I did edit them a little..but just a little}


 
I guess me shopping was picture worthy.
Hello Madewell  ...I'll take one of each thank you.




Lunch at Shake Shack.
Little cheeseburgers burnt into the tabletop.



We happened upon an art exhibit. The girls were thrilled.

That's one of the things I love about Chicago...
...there is always something fun going on.

Go ahead, visit without any plan! I promise you'll have a great time and find a million things to do.




{This last one I took of Sophia}

Okay...I need a second home in the city.
I was thinking this one or something like this.
If anyone wants to buy it for me...I'd appreciate it and I'll also act surprised. :)


Hope you have a Great Memorial Day Weekend!
Happy Friday. XxOo


No comments:

Post a Comment