Friday, May 15, 2015

Where We Share Tunes on Friday.


"Keep those wrists up"....littlest brother teaches biggest brother.




Music is so delicious....



We sing this to Frankie now that he's Big Stuff.
{although we give him all our love..Ha!}...{and check out her hair...now that's BIG stuff!}

My sister got me hooked... LOVE these guys!
Take a listen to their whole album...Jeff and I have almost burned it out. ;)

Liz fact...I'm scared in my basement when it's night time. I run up the stairs saying over and over...
Greater is He that is in me than he that is of this world. Jeff laughs every time.
So when he heard it.....He played this for me.   Overplayed on the radio? Yes, but I still like it.

I'm not a big wine drinker...but I do have dirty dishes in the kitchen sink!...
this song, I love it so much...A rainy evening song while sitting on the porch.


The bad in life isn't so bad if you focus on the important people,
the ones who mean the most, the ones who are there for you thick and thin,
the ones who love you no matter what...it will be alright.


What are you up to this weekend?
I think I'm going to plant striped Italian beets {new to me this year}
and some more herbs in my herb garden. And Jeff will be home!!! Yay, Yay, Yay!
I love weekends.  Have a great one.
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment