Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Why are you back?!?


...she asked the super hot weather forecast on her phone screen as she wiped her brow
with a cool, wet towel and sipped her minty iced tea.
{Okay...maybe the last part was made up...but WHY????!!!!}

I don't know which I dislike more...cold days in May after we've been teased with warm...
...or hot days in September after we've had fall-ish, sweater wearing, apple cinnamon baking,
hot chocolate, blanket using, trees are starting to change color weather dangled before our eyes.

I was just thinking a few days ago...
...it's about time to pack away the summer shorts and swimsuits and
break out all the woolly sweaters.

Have you guys seen the weather forecast for the next week in northern Illinois?!
There are 90's in it.... and lots of sunshine! What?!

Oh well...why not enjoy and take advantage...because really,
we won't see this beautiful weather again until next year!

Early one September morn, since I hadn't all summer,
I decided if the kids finished all of their work, we were going to the lake.

All chores were completed in record time!
We packed food and picked up my sister who happens to live ten minutes from the lake.
Fun was had by all.







{I love this! A go-pro selfie with his little brother...Haha!
 HERE is one of the photos he took...
...I will never swim under the bridge.}







Happy Fall...I mean summer...or do I mean Fall??? Hmmm...
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment