Friday, January 26, 2018

Wrapping up the week...pictures and snow and the cutest song ever and the cutest restaurant ever








This week we experienced a thunderstorm, an ice storm, warm weather
{perspective-ly speaking...Ha!}, cold weather and snow..
....welcome to winter in northern Illinois.

Today it's supposed to be 49 degrees and sunny.
That's a call for iced coffee if you ask me!

I hardly capture my older kids in photos anymore..and I want to!
...so on our way to pick up bagels, I made number 4 come along.
I think I will do this more often with my dear children.
They grow up so fast.

Also..this same gorgeous, snowy morning my social media was blowing up with pictures!
My little brother and sister in law had the same idea using my other daughter.
They are both amazing photographers! You should check out their sites.
{Just click those pink words and you will end up there...for those that don't know...wink}


I have said this before..but I love when people post fun links to follow.
So here are a few for you, from me.

10 marriage tips and a fun little assessment you can take.

The CUTEST song!!! Love, Love, LOVE!

I have been DYING to try this adorable little place since summer!!!
{I believe my daughters and I will be having a date soon...wink}

No matter which side you stand on..this looks pretty interesting!

HaPpY Weekend!
XxOo

2 comments:

  1. Whenever I see that you share a link to another song, I know it's bound to be good. I love your music preferences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww....Thanks! I posted a cute song on yesterday's post. :)

      Delete