Wednesday, February 7, 2018

I don't want my own apartment anymore.






My perfect house gets messy...
...but I have a dependable and thorough clean up crew.

Quiet mornings are often interrupted by little chatterings...
....but I now know listening is precious and moments are fleeting.

A fresh pot of coffee is sometimes empty before I get a cup...
....but Hey! French Press to the rescue!

Our backs will often ache in the morning...
....but he won't be climbing in bed with us too much longer. {sniff, sniff}

We're expecting another big snowstorm tomorrow...
...but our shoveling staff is always on top of things.

I told the nice lady at Anthro I'd go online so I didn't have to carry more than 2 mugs....
....but there are more mugs in the world, right? {sigh}
{I want to know who the people are that ordered the rest of MY mugs.
....I'm coming for you.}

We endured through the beginning process....
....but now they play so well..I could listen all day long!

I tell them I'm going to get my own apartment that stays clean and
organized and always smells good and nothing ever gets broken...
....but after having half of my kids gone this week...I don't want it anymore.


I'll take them and the mess and the chaos and the nine million dollar grocery bill!
These days I will miss very, very, very much.
I have a blessed life.


XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment