Friday, March 2, 2018

Wrapping up the week....


Wednesday was one of those days that we seized. I'm glad we did.
A small taste of spring...we took school outside and the fishermen enjoyed the afternoon.

I love this picture..I love how much the littlest one loves his brothers. {and sisters}
He will follow anywhere and do anything they do.
Their influence is huge...something I didn't see with our other five
because they were so close in age. This is fun to watch.




We have a sick little girl in our house..so our weekend will be spent quiet. and that's fine with me.

One of my friends posted this song last night. ...oh my goodness..get the box of tissues!

If you have boys you need to read this article!

Pretty basketspretty benchpretty houses.
The look of the Colonial time period has always been one of my favorites.
I love Colonial houses and salt box houses best. I love the simplicity and the symmetry.

HaPpy Weekend to you.
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment