Friday, June 22, 2018

Wrapping up the week...come follow.and Hey! Jude! ..how about yesterday.


It's Friday...
If you're not doing anything tonight, you should head on over to the
McEachran Homestead Winery. We'll be out there making pizza!!!


We've now entered summer craziness.
We work with Savino's Brick Oven  ...and I work with Twin Gardens.
We don't sell at the markets anymore...it's been a while.
I do miss it...but I LOVE what I do now with the farm! ...which is their social media.
So I still get to visit the farmer's markets..and really..who doesn't love markets?
Come follow us on Instagram and Facebook at both the farm and the brick oven!





I'll be doing a write up next week on the farm's blog about their flowers!
They are AMAZING!!! If you know of a bride in need of a bouquet,
we've got that covered for you.
...and if you need a wedding or any party catered for that matter..I know people. ;)

One of my boys had me listen to these two ...I am in love.
Seriously the PERFECT wedding song EVER!!!

Hey Jude! ...how about yesterday?
So..if you're going to click only one, I'd go with Yesterday.
Such great harmonies.

Happy Weekend.
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment