Friday, January 18, 2019

Wrapping up the week...a song.I can sort of talk again.one perspective...and that same sweater.




I am happy it's the weekend..not because I hate weekdays..I actually don't mind them.
I just really like having Jeff around...and he happens to be around on the weekends.

We are supposed to get snow tonight..lots of snow!
I hope the forecast is correct.

I lost my voice and couldn't talk all week...it's sort of coming back.
You should have heard..{or NOT heard!} our school table the other day..it was so quiet!
I could only whisper..which made the kids whisper back. Haha.

Which then made me think..are they only loud because I'm loud?
Go ahead and try to blame my Italian DNA..
I know that's what you're thinking..but it's not me!
They get it from their father.


I saw this video posted by a couple of people this week...
...my stomach gets twisty every time I watch..and why do I keep watching?
I almost didn't want to show my boys..the daredevils don't need any inspiration.

Hmmm... a little perspective.

I have been stalking this sweater since October ...and now it's out of stock.
I'm on their email list and I'm holding out..
...it should be on clearance for $30 soon , right? It will..I can feel it.

Well.... here I share a laid back, simple, soft version of this song ...and I really like it.
{...maybe because I really like them :) }

Have a great weekend.
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment