Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Not this week...but next.











 




















It's sort of like my own little blog tradition...to write about how I'm not starting school yet.

This week every year, we almost always do a beach day...or some type of field trip. 

..but today is rain..and cold..and the whole week is covered in clouds forecasting cooler temps.

...and then there's Covid. Everything looks a bit different in the public world, doesn't it?


I thought about starting a few days early..but honestly, I'm not ready.

I also lost a child's main school book I ordered back in spring. Sigh. 

...a good portion of today has been spent unsuccessfully searching shelves and cabinets trying to locate it.


Two children did art projects and two were working their summer/fall jobs.

I'm thankful my kids have opportunities to have jobs. It's so good for them.

..learning to manage money and see the worth of a dollar...realize what it takes to earn it.


I'm looking forward to this next season. I always do.

I know so many of you are beginning a homeschool journey of your own this year..Enjoy!

Don't stress yourself..I promise you're enough and your children will do great!


Happy new week to you.

XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment