Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Twenty Five Years of....

 



.....sharing minimal bed space and covers.

...being late together. {cough, cough}

.....or nine thousand one hundred and thirty one months of goodnight kisses.

..someone by my side for the ups and downs and sideways. {...but mostly ups}

....having a {almost} weekly song sent to me.

..being pregnant...well..seventy six of the three hundred months to be exact.

....chocolate given to me once a month. {girls...find a man who will do this!}

..buying only one home. 

.....a man working hard for our family.

..weekly flowers. wait..I mean monthly..I mean yearly..ok..so flowers aren't your strong point. {wink}

....having my garden tilled for me.

.......having someone take care of the beloved pool that someone also hates...{thanks babe!}

...having a place {and by place I mean person} to warm my feet at night.

..living with a grill master.

......having someone drop me off at the door of stores in the rain.

...buying as much Starbucks as I want without ever getting in trouble.

......being told I am amazing and made to feel like I am the most important person in the world.

..living life together.

I know every happily married person on the planet says this..but truly..there is no one I'd rather spend my life next to other than the amazing Jeff Nye. I wouldn't have made it through without him...no seriously..I'd probably be in a mental institution if it weren't for him.

He keeps me grounded...He is my rock. 


I love you so, SO very much Jeffrey Nye. Thank you for marrying me on this day twenty five years ago.


Wow...it feels weird typing that! Twenty five years...so crazy since we are barely thirty.{wink}



1 comment:

  1. Your children are beautiful , and you guys are doing an outstanding job . Wish we could say that about all families.

    ReplyDelete