Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Freezing. Cleaning. Books. Strawberries.

It's January. We have no snow. No snow, but it's chilly. Very chilly today. Single digit temperature chilly.
My kids love this, they prefer freezing over summer. I know, I know...
They've been playing out there all day.

Our house is clean. Christmas tree down...pine needles all swept up.
It feels so organized here. Except for laundry...but is that ever organized???
Do Not answer if your laundry is organized..I don' want to hear about it! ;)

No school. We start back next Monday.
I'm still waiting on books to arrive.

I keep looking and watching out the window...but no UPS man yet.
I get excited for packages in the mail. I also get excited for new school books.
Have I ever mentioned I love homeschooling? =)


The past few days have been filled with celebrating and family.
Sleepovers with cousins and uncles and a Granny.

January3c

Big breakfasts of bacon and sausage and omlets and cinnamon rolls and belgium waffles
topped with fresh strawberries and blackberries.
(All prepared by my superchef hubby...well, except the cinnamon rolls, that was me. =)

January3b
{ceramic market basket...a Christmas gift from my kids. You can find yours Here. }



January3a
I love this time of year. We can tuck into our little corner.
Life isn't so busy, at least for now. I don't mind just staying home...(especially when Jeff is here. =)
 
Which, he will be here soon. and he will be expecting dinner.
Gotta run. Happy Tuesday to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment