Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas.


Christmas Eve started with brunch at our house...
{Cranberry French Toast with homemade Maple Syrup. Bacon on the side}



This evening we will be going to my parent's house for dinner and gifts..tomorrow Jeff's sister's home.
I love Christmas. I love all that goes along with this joyous celebration!
So much to be thankful for. Such a wonderful gift...a baby in a manger, born to save our souls.


Hope you and your family have a Very, Very Merry Christmas!!!
XxOo

3 comments:

  1. I LOVED your Christmas pictures, Liz, like jealously loved! :) Anyway, I hope you had a great day yesterday with your gorgeous family. Thank you for all you share on your blog, it's always fun and encouraging. I'm so thankful for sisters all around the internets! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. that family photo is just so cozy and inviting. I know that norman Rockwell wants to paint that picture. and to think that I knew you before you were famous. I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that Christmas picture!! You make an adorable family!

    ReplyDelete