Monday, April 14, 2014

Just a little bit of Sunday and Monday.



It was a rainy, rainy Sunday afternoon yesterday.
We decided to color Easter eggs...something we normally do Easter weekend.
Since next weekend is going to be busy, busy, busy and Jeff's work schedule is cRaZy...
we changed our little tradition.  Turns out it was much more relaxing this way.

Sunday nights at our house are usually set aside to go over the sermon we heard in church that morning.
Jeff preached yesterday on the significance of Palm Sunday, so we went over his sermon. :)





This is the second year we used brown eggs for dying as opposed to white.
(although we did have a few white)
I love the colors so much more! They are darker and richer looking.
Not that you can tell from my picture. Ha!




My sister is now a mommy of three little boys under the age of three!
Meet my new little nephew....Sawyer Burke.
He is the Sweetest! Cutest! I could give him a thousand and one kisses.

Little Sawyer made me want my own baby even more.
Fall seems so much further away than it already is.
Not that I'm willing to give up summer,
but I really hope October gets here soon!


14 1/2 weeks.
Photo by Sam in my Monday morning cleaning/teaching/take a nap skirt.

The sky spent the day snowing here. Bummer after our 79 degree Saturday.
Soon, soon warm weather will be here to stay....for a while at least.

Hope your week was off to a good start.
XxOo

3 comments:

  1. oh my, the preciousness of that face! How special to have Jeff preach, and then discuss it. You are darling, and we will be counting the weeks with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try brown eggs this year. I always say I'm going to try something new from Pinterest but end up with the Paas boxed coloring kit. What a beautiful baby! And you look wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kellie, we used the paas boxed kit...just on brown eggs. ;)

      Delete