Thursday, September 11, 2014

Nothing Really #73



We started school. I love homeschooling the kids.
It's only 48 degrees this morning. Love it, so ready for fall.
I bought white, fluffy socks and one cloth diaper for the baby.
I am SO torn on whether to use cloth or disposable diapers. I'm driving myself crazy!!!
I've been eating too much sugar..but cannoli doesn't count. Go to Al & Joe's and get one!
My midwife has the most amazing gardens..they are huge. and beautiful.

I am thankful for math programs on the computer...
two boys in high school..a mom bad at math...yeah, I love the computer.

I'm having a hard time not buying a pumpkin! Wait until fall Liz, wait until fall....or maybe not.
My dusty attic needs to be cleaned out and organized...anyone? anyone?
Something including cinnamon will be baked in my kitchen today. It's just that kind of day.

Off to do school now...
Happy Thursday to you. Hope you have a wonderful day.
XxOo

3 comments:

  1. I loved homeschooling and those cozy days. Thank you for sharing. Blessings! <3. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just bought a few pumpkins today. Couldn't help myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos and you know what my advice is going to be about buying a pumpkin----->Dooooooooo IT! ::insert winking emoticon:: xo-Chris

    ReplyDelete