Monday, October 6, 2014

Just Monday.


He's always busy...like his father. :)


My view looking down.








My good friend Amber was here visiting this weekend.
I was so excited she came!...we only get to see each other every couple of years.

I asked the baby to please stay put until Monday....he or she listened,
....but it's Monday now......you are welcome to make your arrival anytime now little one!

I'm 39 weeks....which is kind of close to 1,000 weeks, right? or at least it feels that way.
Not because I feel horrible...I actually still feel really good.
...but because I am so anxious to meet this baby! I can't wait.

It's beautifully perfect fall weather this evening.
Sammy just started a fire in our wood stove. It smells so cozy.
I think it's my favorite part of our house.
You will most likely find me standing in front of it until next April.

My older boys work at the apple orchard..
...which is sort of dangerous...when it comes to doughnuts and apple pie and hot apple cider.
{their mother has no self control}

We're having left overs and bacon grilled cheese for dinner.
Very simple. How nice for clean up.

So..that's it for Monday.
Hope your week is off to a good start.
XxOo

4 comments:

  1. i am soooooooo excited! too. :) your belly pics are fabulous. just lovely.
    and a visit with amber?!!! yay for both of you, how fun. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post... excited for the little ones arrival. How fun to get to spend a weekend with Amber!! A bacon grilled cheese sounds really good. Made my first apple pie of the season from apples from the orchard, so yum! Apple pie fritters maybe next. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of the two of you!! Thinking of you often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute pictures!! Can't wait to hear about wee one's arrival.

    ReplyDelete