Sunday, August 23, 2015

He's the newest...at least for the next few weeks.


Today my sister Stephanie and her husband Charleton had a baby.
Grandchild #19 on our side, #1 on Charleton's side...so exciting for them.

It's their very first baby and they are adorable and elated and just the cutest new parents!

And little baby Clint Channing....Oh, well, we are all just in love.
He's perfect and tiny...and you should smell him. Is there anything better than new baby smell?



Here are a few pictures from the baby shower at my parent's house a couple of weeks ago....





Finally, Clint is in the arms of his favorite aunt....no matter what my sisters say, I'm his favorite.
He told me.

Now we're just waiting for my sister Dana to have her baby next month, where once again,
I will be the baby's favorite aunt.
So many new little people being born...our family is very blessed.

Happy Sunday Evening.
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment