Monday, August 24, 2015

The Re-Entry. The bad thing about good weekends...


....they end!

It was a great weekend. The kids were at my parents, Jeff and I were alone.
{...with the exception of Frankie...which is funny, because we weren't really alone, right?
But that's a story for another time....}

I was running around Chicago visiting Farmer's Markets and Jeff was my personal driver.
{Have I told you how much I love my job?}

Saturday evening we had some free time and it was so nice to be together...
talking, walking, eating...without interruption! Okay, maybe there were interruptions.
{but they were baby details...those are a piece of cake}




The Re-Entry: We coined this term a few years ago.
What is The Re-Entry? ...The transition from pure bliss to real life.
The entering into a new week after a perfect weekend. It is the most depressing of days.
Saying good bye to each other Monday morning is just....Blah!



I started following Heritage Bicycles on Instagram a while back...I really liked their pictures.
I've been wanting to visit their little shop...since we were in the neighborhood on Saturday, we did.

If I lived down the block, I think I'd spend a lot of time eating doughnuts and drinking coffee
at one of their rustic tables. The shop is so creative, we just loved it! Even Frankie loved it.






Hope your week was off to a great start.
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment