Monday, March 7, 2016

Monday.Nail Color.Reality Check.


One day we have mittens drying by the wood stove...
One day we have windows open and fresh air.

That's spring.
It's almost here.....Hello sundresses and sandals.
{and this nailpolish color! Love it! I've been wearing it all weekend....I found it at Target}

I will never brag again about how "we never get sick" or how "we haven't been sick in three years"...
...this winter went ahead and humbled me and my gigantic mouth. Ha!

Two are still in bed today...hopefully this is the last of it.

The house will be getting a major scrub down today....
...I was already cleaning early this morning.
I stopped to have coffee {which I'm not going to drink during the week anymore...Ha! *cough}
...and to write this post.


.
If you are having a bad day or think your life isn't so great....
..... here's your reality check.

I know a lot of you have been following their story...if not, you need to read.
Make sure you have a box of kleenex.


Happy Monday to you.
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment