Friday, August 12, 2016

To wrap up the week...{actually the past 10 days}







This week we are at the county fair making pizza! All you locals come out and see us. 
The humidity has been brutal...I can't wait for fall so I can do my hair again! Vanity.
She won a ribbon for her handmade washrag.
Much dough was made the past few days. (don't worry..your dough was safe from little hands ;)
Golden beets are pretty much the best vegetable invention ever.
A dozen roses from my oldest son just because. So sweet.
Saltwater Sandals are still my favorite....especially on baby boys.

I have a daughter with a fever..in the summer! So we're hanging out at home this evening.
Sophia. Frankie. and me.  Everyone else is at the fair making pizza or watching the rodeo.

A song for your weekend.
Hope you have a great one.
XxOo

1 comment:

  1. That little brown boy! Oh my. Hope your sweet girl feels better.

    ReplyDelete