Thursday, October 27, 2016

Wrapping up the week.....Take a walk with us through our town on a beautiful, dreary, fall day.




"Cheeeeeeeeeeese." 


















We took our baskets and collected all the pretty leaves for a project we did.

The kids at the elementary school made scarecrows and hung them up all around town.
Frankie thinks they're pretty silly and likes to look at them.

Almost all of the leaves have fallen off of our big maple out front...sigh.
The boys raked and burned the leaves yesterday afternoon.

I like dreary,cold, rainy fall days as much as I like the sunny, crisp ones.
It makes for cozy mornings with the wood stove burning.

I am thankful to live in a climate where we get to experience all four seasons.
This one though...I think this is probably the best. and Christmas time. and spring...
...oh never mind. I like them all.


A song for you.

As a mom and wife, I found this really encouraging

HaPpY Weekend.
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment