Tuesday, February 21, 2017

That time in February...


...when five days in a row we broke warm weather records.
{which will be ending this upcoming weekend}

....when Jeff had a day off and we went to the Field Museum.

...when we walked along Lake Michigan because it was just so sparkly and blue.

......when we had a great day as a family.
{minus Tyler because he is almost all grown up and working and doing that college thing and we just miss him being little and carefree.... but I also love seeing my kids grow up too...bittersweet}













.....when {once again} I told Jeff I NEED to live in the city.

..I came home to my old house, in my small town and remembered I love it right where I'm at!

........when we stopped for hot dogs at the BEST place on the planet!!! and I may
have eaten more than I should have. ...or maybe not. whatever.

I love my family so very much.
XxOo

1 comment:

  1. That color water is just stunning! What a perfect day :)

    ReplyDelete