Monday, April 10, 2017

This morning at our house...









..
...our front door and windows are open.
......sour dough bread is cooling on the counter to be used for lunch.
....trees and bushes and plants are blooming.
..it was sunny enough to drink coffee on the porch this morning!
.....we've been a little off track with school and our schedule the past two weeks,
it feels good to be productive and organized this Monday morning.
....the pink hyacinths Jeff's mom let me pick from her yard yesterday smell so sweet.
..half of my children are doing school outside..I love these kinds of days.
....Frankie has been protecting us all morning from bad guys using only a squishy Lego sword.
..I am happy and content and thankful to be able to stay home.

Jeff and Alex have been listening to the Gray Havens a lot lately....
...I love this SONG. It's been played a couple times already today. ;)

Happy start to a new week to you.
XxOo

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm also falling in love with that song! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete