Thursday, October 12, 2017

This is how I've been feeling lately.....

....lost in a great big schedule with fifty billion things to do every second of everyday.
That's usually how fall goes around here...but this year seems even busier.

At the moment, this is one of my favorite art pieces in the city...
....love all the business men under their umbrellas.



My little brother is getting married this weekend and we are off to Iowa to celebrate the big day.
I have never been to Iowa...which is funny because I live next door to the state!
I've been over, under and around...but never through.

He was the ring bearer at Jeff's and my wedding and now Frankie is his.
It doesn't seem right that he is old enough to be getting married...but that's how life goes.
Fast.

Thank you to everyone who was praying for my grandpa yesterday.
Surgery went well and he is now recovering.

Happy {early} weekend to you.
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment