Friday, March 30, 2018

Wrapping up the week. ..a cute instagram.a great article.a cute song...can someone please pass the Kleenex.







Have I ever mentioned I love being a mom? I do.
I love everyday moments.
I love the traditions that come along with holidays.
I am thankful for all of it.
I don't want to take even one day for granted.

Three things for you...
This instagram!!! ...I love her house.

I received a text at 12:23am...it was from my oldest!
He was on his way home from work. What's wrong? I wondered!
I opened the text and he sent me THIS SONG.
{you have to listen to the whole song..}
Well! Can someone pass over the Kleenex box?

This! This is every single one of us. Yikes!
What a great article..convicitng and so very fitting for today.

Hope you have a Blessed Easter weekend...
...and I pray every single one of you reading this understands
what a gift Jesus on the cross is. Without it...we have no hope.
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment