Monday, March 26, 2018

Wrapping up the week....on a Monday afternoon?


...because Friday was busy and the rest of the weekend too.
So here is a Friday post on a Monday.










A girl who turned twelve...but spent the day on the couch sick.
She wore her birthday shirt and new pink hat from Frankie
and said it was a great day anyway.

Her dad brought home French Macaroons after work..her favorite...
..from a bakery in Chicago..because it's hard to find good ones near our house!
{another reason we should move to a house in the city }

We saw this movie last weekend...you should go too!
It's so good.

I don't think a birthday in our house passes by without someone asking for a
Dutch Baby..and my dear husband is the master of making them.
I gave up sugar for Lent...so he made me a special one without sugar!
{even though it wasn't my birthday...he's the best}

THIS song is just the sweetest.
..and Jeff if you're reading this...
..."I'd pick you all over again...a million times.."

Happy new week to you.
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment