Monday, April 16, 2018

"How did they know I like scooters?"...whoever you are...it was the BEST-est mail we ever did see!


My sister called me while I was on my way to the library....
... "a SUPER cute box was just delivered for you."

Dear You who sent the beautiful package....
You have NO idea how much you made Frankie's day.
I wish so badly I would have recorded his reaction upon receiving
the most adorable cheeseboard we have EVER seen!

He was SO EXCITED!!! His very own cheeseboard!

Being a great fan of cheeseboards...this was theeeee MOST perfect
gift you could have given to my little boy.

He has eaten every meal on it since...even his cereal bowl was set up on top. {wink}

He kept on asking..."Who sent this to me?"
I told him I'm not sure, but he thanked God for his board when he prayed that night.

...and I'm thanking you now.
Thank YOU!







My girls were so thrilled to...
1. Get mail! ..because, well...who doesn't love mail?
2. Get a pretty and creative necklace. They both love them and {have been}
and will be wearing them often!

They also loved the verses and the darling envelopes everything came in.


Thank you for all you sent to me.
I love it!!! The necklace, the towel. I love them both so much.
Not just because I really do like them, but the thoughtfulness
you have shown makes the gifts even more special.

The time, consideration and money you put into our afternoon surprise was an awesome blessing!
Your written words were special and encouraging...you made our day!

We prayed for you and thanked God for your kindness and generosity!

Whoever you are...Thank You SO VERY much!!!
XxOo

p.s. I loved all that tissue paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment