Friday, May 18, 2018

Wrapping up the week...it's all I seem to be doing these days.a fish.a song.


Wednesday felt a lot like summer.
We went up to the lake for the afternoon.






For Mother's Day and Father's Day...Alex gave us tickets to see Beta Radio.
Jeff has been listening to them since their first album was released..he's a big fan.

Our boys were with us {along with my little brother and two friends...}
It was a lot of fun. Music was great.

Here's one of my favorite SONGS they sing.
Hmmm...or maybe THIS one if my favorite?




The proudest little fisherman ever!!!
He was SO cute and excited when he caught it.
One of my favorite mom moments for sure.

Also..do you follow us at Savino's Brick Oven?
If not..you really should.

...and if you're not busy tomorrow...
..you need to visit the Kenosha Harbor Market in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
We'll make you a pizza!

Happy Weekend.
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment