Tuesday, June 12, 2018

I'm going to do a "So far this..."

....spring {even though it feels like I should be typing summer}...

We've been up to the lake a couple of times.

We've caught fish...well, those who fish have caught fish. I am not included in "those who fish".

We've been working with my sister and her husband... Savino's Brick Oven.
{Check it out..follow us on social media...book us for your next party!}

We've been to two parades..Frankie was able to sit in the driver's seat of a firetruck.
Day Made. Cross that off his toddler bucket list!

We've been a part of the 1920's Model A Day celebration
up in Sharon Wisconsin for many years now.
My sisters and I sing...the kids all participate in skits and this year Sam sold popcorn.
You should come next year..it's simple, cute, lots of fancy cars and lots of fun.


We've planted the garden...and if you follow me on Instagram
...you know I have been at war with the rabbits.
Remember all those seeds we planted
..well, I transplanted..the cute fluffy baby bunnies FEASTED!!! Grrr...
36 tomato plants...I have 5 left.
21 pepper plants...I have 10 left.
9 Chinese lanterns...I have 4 left.

I actually had to BUY more plants...and I couldn't get the same ones I started from seed.
...and I would like to inform you that we will NOT be canning tomatoes this year.
...but I have a new plan to rid the garden of bunnies...
...I'll fill you in soon and let you know how it works. Fingers crossed.















Papa and the boys. {well, some of them at least..wink}
...and thanks to Grandma..the little boys each had their own can of pop AND their own chips.
This was huge for them! Haha.



Hope you're having a good spring..a few more days and I can type..
...Summer!
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment