Friday, June 15, 2018

Wrapping up the week...broken bells.this season.two songs.changing my perspective.




My bicycle bell broke...sniff, sniff. It was pink and pretty and I liked it a lot.
My dear husband said he'll buy a new one for me..I just have to pick it out.
I'm thinking.. this one or this one. I'm still deciding.


 This season...{those two words encompass SO very much}
..when the weather is warm.
....the ages of my kids.
..the things I want to do.
...the things I don't want to do.

...it can all be draining. It can be wonderful.
Life is busy and crazy and fun and full and stressful and great.

THIS was exactly what I needed to read at 5:45am..the start of a very busy next three days.
Loved, loved, loved what she wrote!
Why is it so hard for me to keep the right perspective?

It truly is a minute by minute surrender.

I Need Thee Every Hour
...the more aware we are, the more we realize our need for a Saviour.
One can walk through life without knowing God deeply..
...let me tell you, if you are, you are really missing out!
{Also...is that guy not amazing?}

Life is such a gift! I seem to forget that sometimes. {slap across my face!}



The biggest bed Hog you EVER did see!


{...from my son's sweet girlfriend...<3 her.}




This Song ...it is played on the guitar by all in our house often.
Going tonight with a very handsome date to see him play.
Have a wonderful weekend.
HaPpY Father's Day to all of you dads out there!
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment