Friday, August 24, 2018

Wrapping up the week...a sweet, little love song, a funny video and let the candles burn.


Everyone's back at school...we're still over here enjoying summer...for two more weeks at least.
However, life is still crazy and busy and guess what? Edward's opens today!!!
...which means doughnuts and cider and candles that smell like cinnamon apple pies are baking
and fresh picked apples and me making multiple trips a day with boys who need rides to work.
It's the beginning stages of Fall..but it's still summer...but it's almost FALL!!!
...it's still summer though.
{but Fall is coming..Soon! really, really soon..I'm not excited or anything}

Have you guys seen this video? Too funny..and true!

I shared this sweet, little love song on my Instagram stories this week.
My love language is music..{and maybe food..wink}...
...my dear husband sends me songs all the time...like love notes.
It's one of my favorite things we do..share songs.

I finally started going through all of our Montana pictures over the past two days...
Ahhh!!! ...I want to go back. I'll share next week.

Off to eat a doughnut and buy a new candle.
Have a great weekend.
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment