Wednesday, August 29, 2018

We went on a trip. To Montana.

Since I met him.. almost twenty five years ago..he has been telling me we're moving to Montana.
Oh Jeff...now that I have been, I can totally see why you love it there so much.
I am SO {for the most part.. if all of our family moves with us..wink} on board!!!

I loved every minute of our trip..except a few parts of the Highline Trail...
...where I was convinced someone was going to lose their life.
{if you're afraid of heights..you'll totally be on my side..go ahead! Google!}


Since I am a simple writer...I will give you a simple wrap up of our trip.

We...
....spent a week camping in West Glacier.
...slept in tents.
..stood in awe of God's creation.
....hiked a million miles.
...ate lots of things huckleberry.
....saw the Milky Way.
..saw three bears.a baby moose.lots of mountain goats.even more deer.
....ate breakfast by the campfire each morning.
..experienced low humidity. {Midwest I am so done with all this humidity!..not bitter}
....went fly fishing.
..jumped off of high rocks into the water by the waterfalls.
....ran down lonely, open roads.
..did gymnastics in the street.
...collected mini pine-cones.
....ate one too many s'mores.
..made the most amazing memories.










FYI...the Highline Trail is 500 feet straight above this road.















{Did you notice the people at the very top?
...there are actually people in all but three of my pictures..
..you just have to look closely.}






Morning eyes..are the best.  {go ahead..click the pink for a laugh}

..the flowers throughout Glacier...so pretty.

Jeff and I thought this chalet would be so cozy and romantic in the winter...
but then...well.. this photo.  
Yikes!












One of the best weeks ever.
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment