Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Summer into Fall.



"Have the rest of my garden..hope you enjoy my San Marzanos!"
- true quote from me to the {stupid} mosquitoes that have
plagued our great outdoors the last few weeks.

However...I'm happy to see death shall come upon them soon!
The weather forecast is looking very chilly and fall-ish...
...can't wait to go outside again and not swat!!!

Here are some photos from the end of summer/beginning of fall transition...
..when days go from 40 to 85 to 50 to 97 to 65 degrees all within a week.
Pretty light through the window.
Iced coffees in the afternoon.
Apples.Pumpkins.Pretty orange flowers.
School starting again...slowly.
Cousins.
A mushroom.
...these are the best days.





{Foggy morning roads and cornfields..a picture can never do justice}




{created by my dear sis-in-law Molly}







Happy mid-week to you.
XxOo

2 comments:

  1. You are going to help me embrace seasons :) This is so pretty. My DIL mentioned cider donuts to my husband in the same sentence as Fall Fair and he got excited. I don't think we are moving til Spring though, which my son says is the best in IL, just too short. Purification or Lemongrass help with those pesky critters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have both of those oils..I'll have to try them! We usually don't have mosquitoes this time of year, but it's been so rainy and humid they are out in large numbers!
      I am excited for you to move this way! I love having four seasons..so many great things in each one.
      Fall is my favorite!!! Next year your family can take a day trip and visit the orchard by my house!!! Then we can come back to my house and we'll make brick oven pizza for dinner. ;) Oh! ..and your husband can pick apples for his super, duper amazing pies!

      Delete