Friday, October 26, 2018

Wrapping up the week...just some pictures.a song.you should come eat pizza.


I see so much of my older boys in this little guy.

I'm happy it's Friday.
I like when my husband is around. :)

We're making pizzas at Rush Creek Distilling Saturday evening.
Come out and see us!...and eat pizza of course.

The last of the gorgeous summer bouquets created by
my daughter and my dear sis in law ...until next summer.
Twin Gardens ..best flowers ever!!!

{..also note the play-dough, dog shaped balloon and school work
all over the table.}



Hot Chocolate and Chai Tea Lattes with my girls...
...and today is National Pumpkin Day!
{I made pumpkin muffins..}






Stories read by a big brother to a little brother in a tiny bed.
Autumn colored laundry drying on the line.
Sunrise over a corn field.

Super excited to see our friend Andrew Belle perform tonight!!!
Go take a listen to his new hush album.


Happy Weekend to you.
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment