Thursday, November 1, 2018

I know I'm repeating myself..but it's November. I mean...It's November!!!

It's the season of raking leaves and bonfires and cinnamon lattes and pumpkin muffins.
You should be playing jazz music from the 1940's, baking apple crisps and
coloring a turkey that you've traced using your hand.

If you've been reading my blog over the years....you know I have a big love for November.
..and it's finally here. {Yay!}








We are in the deep fall now..where...
...the weather stays chilly and the fire is almost always burning warm.
.....mornings are dark.evenings start early.
..bacon and waffles on a Saturday morning spell perfection.
......coffee tastes better.
..leaves are scattered and trees are bright orange and yellow and brown.
.....inside feels cozy.
...the library book checkouts increase and Thanksgiving books are read.
......you can still go outside wearing just a sweater and a scarf.
...chicken and dumplings.
.....candles equal cozy.
..outside is beginning to look bare and ready for snow..the tree branches, the fields, the lakes.





Oh yes..I will bask in the land of Autumn for the next twenty days.
Then..well...Falalala..la. la. la. laaaaa.



Until then...HaPpY November!!!

{If you'd like to read my other November posts click here.}

...and a song from last year.

Trey Kennedy making fun of girls who love fall ...so, so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment