Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Say cheese! on these warm.January.snow-less and hopefully not so sick anymore days.

Weeeellll...Hello there.

It was his first day out of the house since Christmas Day.
He's been pretty sick. Fever.Cold.Cough..all that good stuff.

Fresh air is good for the soul.
We went for a walk...it was 52 degrees outside.

I opened windows and aired out the house.
It smelled lovely.like spring.

My kids are not happy about this weather...I know, I know.
They are wanting to sled and snowboard and most importantly...ice fish.

According to sources not reliable...it's the reason God created winter.
Ice Fishing.

Not to worry...cold is coming children.
..and will be here aaaall the way until April.







Thanks to my husband and rich and big heart-ed children..
...after a hundred years of wanting and waiting...
..and a birthday that just passed over the weekend...
...I am the owner of a new lens I wanted reeeealllly bad for my camera.
They are the best.
Now say cheese and smile! ;)

Here's to colder weather..and maybe some snow?
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment