Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Wait..am I supposed to be all inspirational and sweaty from the gym and choose a word right now?


...I'll get around to those things.

Next week....
..when we start back in school.
...and I feel more motivated.
..and my kids are healthy again.
...AFTER I fill out my calendar and new 2019 planner.
...when the chocolate cake has been eaten.
....when the government "opens up" again.

Cheers! Happy New Year.
{Did you notice the little "N" on my sparkling grape juice glass?}

Right now we're still on Christmas break.
The only "word" popping into my head for the next couple of days is.. Relax.
After this..the TV gets shut off.

Have you watched "The Life Changing Magic" show?
My girls and I started it this afternoon...then we cleaned.
My house feels soooo empty with all the Christmas clutter gone.
I love it. I love clean.

AND...Have you watched The Little Women series on Amazon Prime?
Oh! You have to..it's so, so good!

All I'm trying to say here is... I need more time!
Sheesh..I just vacuumed the last of the pine needles.
I'll get around to working out and eating healthier very soon...but not this week.

So to those who are feeling the pressure of having to run to the gym and pick a word...
Don't! Seriously..2019 JUST started!
You have 12 months to get to the gym and sift through the pages of the dictionary.
{wink}

You know I'm half kidding, right? Right?

HaPpY January 2.2019
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment