Tuesday, May 21, 2019

This crazy week...a wedding, another wedding...aaaannnd if you need me I'll be in the kitchen.

These boys...the 13 and under cousins {minus one} at another cousin's wedding.
It was beautiful! in a beautiful place. with a beautiful bride.

This week we are getting ready for Tyler's wedding.
It's so crazy to think Jeff and I will have a married child!!!
How? HOW?

So many thoughts and emotions..but so exciting.
We love the girl who is about to become part of our family.
Jeff was going to wear a pink tie in honor of a new "daughter"...
...but then went with his usual some-form-of-blue. ;)

Of course because we are Savino's...we will be catering the wedding ourselves.
I don't believe our family will ever be able to throw a party or event without
providing the food ourselves. or decorating. or providing music.

I am however, ordering cake pops...this is a HUGE deal for me! Haha.
We hardly ever utilize bakeries.
Why would we when there are 50 million bakers in our family?



Tyler and Cyndie wanted an outdoor wedding.
It's going to be held on my brother and sister in law's dreamy 65 acre property.
{I'm so jealous of their house and land..it's amazing!!!}

However..our weather has been terrible! I think we've had one sunny day this spring.
It's freezing and wet.

Looking ahead at the weather forecast this week...ugh..
...praying, praying, praying things dry up and we don't have to resort to plan B.






The oldest and the youngest {..at least for the next 31/2 months ;) }
I love how much the boys love their little brother.

A picture from the one sunny day.. ;)
Mushy part of this post...
I love the way my husband looks..I could stare at him all day long.
Also..I am now 22 weeks along.
Things are getting bigger around here!




I wrap this up with a photo found on my phone that I did not take.
Do your silly kids fill your photo library with snapshots too?
{Thanks for the picture Sophia}

Off to the kitchen!!!
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment