Wednesday, May 29, 2019

This crazy, rainy, chilly spring had us switching plans all week long..but they're married!!!

They were supposed to be married under an oak tree with white tents surrounded by farm fields and
woods and open skies...but it rained all last week and mud was..well.. everywhere.

Despite the late morning downpour...the skies cleared to blue and
plan b came together quite nicely with a variety of folding chairs and family working
hard to make this day special for them despite having short notice to pull it all off.

I can't thank my family enough for all they did! 
My sisters and sister in laws and brothers and brother in laws did SOOOO much!
They are wedding powerhouses!!!
Cyndie's family too...they jumped in and helped as soon as they all arrived from states away!

The food was amazing thanks to Savino's Brick Oven.
My sister Dana and her husband Matthew are the best...Seriously!
Gabrielle..all your chopping and hard work...so appreciated.
My mom with her homemade dinner rolls..so good!
My brothers and dad for making pizzas.

The decorating..well..don't be jealous but I pretty much have Joanna Gaines for a sister in law.
{Or you can just call her Rachel..either way.}

Molly..all of the flowers were soooo pretty!
Stephanie and Caitlin...the hair and make-up on the girls and the gorgeous bride..perfect.

Caitlin..the cake was lovely!
The desserts were an effort of all the ladies and Grandma and Grandpa saved the day
with the prettiest truffles...and our cousin Nikki with of course the best of the best...Cannoli!
Because really....what's a sweet table without it?

There was so much done on this day.. I know I am forgetting people...but anyone who helped...
THANK YOU!!!


Now about the Bride and Groom...
I don't think I've seen anyone more beautiful on their wedding day...she looked like a princess.
The two of them are adorable together!

I could not be happier for Tyler and Cyndie.
My son is very blessed.....he has married into a wonderful family and
we are so blessed to have Cyndie as part of our family now!

Also...I cannot WAIT to see the photos from the photographer!!!


This was one of my favorites...white chocolate and edible flowers...
...my sister Stephanie made it..isn't it beautiful?


 Gramps...showing them how it's done. ;)

I am so, so sad I didn't take any pictures with my husband!!! How did that happen?
I do however have one with Jeff's Aunt Daksha who was here visiting from Arkansas
and my daughter Allison..Haha.

There he is though...giving a little speech...I so love being married to that man!



It was so much fun putting this table together!!! ...it was also fun eating it.
Now I want a cannoli.

The flower girls and Jr. Bridemaids.




Aaaaaaannnndddd.....they're married!

XxOo

1 comment:

  1. I don't known if here is the right forum to say this I am very glad for what Prophet Ogbeifun did for me i meant dr ogbeifun through a friend he helped win a court case of divorce few months ago and when i contacted him he help me to cast a death spell on my mother inlaw who was really troubling my life and future, she never wanted my progress, each time I get a job from a company, I get drove back because of the witch craft mother inlaw I have, I never knew my mother inlaw was the one troubling me, until one day I contacted Dr Ogbeifun for help and he told me Justine my mother inlaw is the one troubling me and he help me to cast unto her a death spell. I am happy because the evil doer is dead and ever since then my life have turn around for good things now work fine for me and am now a happy living beautiful with my family, thanks to Dr Ogbeifun. i recommend you to dr Ogbeifun if you have any kind of problem he will help you restore your marriage life back again. contact him via email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him via +2348102574680  

    ReplyDelete