Friday, May 31, 2019

Wrapping up the week....unofficially summertime.swinging.trucks that get stuck in the mud...and of course a song.


Protecting the world from "bad guys" one b.b. at a time.

We finished school May 21.
The wedding is over.
The windows are open.
The rain FINALLY stopped...for today at least.
We grilled brats and cut watermelon.

This morning I changed Frankie's clothes from wool sweaters to tank tops...
...I'm hoping this will bring on the 80's!

It's starting to feel like summer around here.
I know it will be a crazy one..I am trying to be organized and stay on top of things.
We'll see how that goes! Ha!




Right there..that man. He's my favorite....sigh.


My brother and sister in law moved to the most amazing property...
...it's a dream land for kids.

Barn lofts with swings and open fields and baby goats
and woods and tall trees with ladders.



Let's just say Whoops! 
Blame it on all that rain and 200 people sitting in the back...;)

No worries..help came quickly and all that flinging mud can easily be
washed out of hair and sweatshirts...Haha!
#countrylife, right?





...and lastly... a sweet, summertime, little girl-y song.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
XxOo

1 comment:

  1. I don't known if here is the right forum to say this I am very glad for what Prophet Ogbeifun did for me i meant dr ogbeifun through a friend he helped win a court case of divorce few months ago and when i contacted him he help me to cast a death spell on my mother inlaw who was really troubling my life and future, she never wanted my progress, each time I get a job from a company, I get drove back because of the witch craft mother inlaw I have, I never knew my mother inlaw was the one troubling me, until one day I contacted Dr Ogbeifun for help and he told me Justine my mother inlaw is the one troubling me and he help me to cast unto her a death spell. I am happy because the evil doer is dead and ever since then my life have turn around for good things now work fine for me and am now a happy living beautiful with my family, thanks to Dr Ogbeifun. i recommend you to dr Ogbeifun if you have any kind of problem he will help you restore your marriage life back again. contact him via email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him via +2348102574680  

    ReplyDelete