Monday, June 8, 2015

Our thirteen year old son was arrested Sunday....


...for robbing a bank.
.....shooting at a police officer.
..hiding from the law.
.....and multiple other accounts of gang related activity.










While our son was breaking the law....we spent Sunday at  Model A Day.

The girls danced... "On the Good Ship Lollipop"....
...yeah, the song is still stuck in my head.




Auntie Caitlin...she's totally a 1930's kind of gal.





My almost 8 month pregnant sister walking around with my youngest three...
doesn't she look like a young 1930's mom?! So cute.




The best I had for a family picture...what's with my foot?
Oh well..it's all of us.

Last year's Model A Day pictures here.

Happy new week to you.
XxOo

1 comment:

  1. love it!
    so fun..
    I want to come some year. 😊

    ReplyDelete