Thursday, September 17, 2015

I WON!!! I WON, I WON! ...and then I didn't.


We were listening to a talk show on Moody Radio.

The lady with the nice voice said..."The 7th caller wins..."

So I dialed. It rang.
"Congratulations, you're the 7th caller" ....said the lady with the nice voice.

ME?! Really? I won?! on the Radio?! Who wins on the radio?! Me, that's who!!! Yay!!!

"Please hold. I'll be right back to get your information."....said the lady with the nice voice.

4 minutes goes by. I can hear the {slightly delayed} live show.
Click.

Wait...did I just get disconnected? NOOOOO!!!!!!
I'm the winner. Winners can't get disconnected, right?

Wrong. I was disconnected.

Soooo......I did what any respectable winner would do....I called back.
53 times.

I heard only a busy signal.

I was no longer the winner.


Well, I'm a winner in my heart. and that's what counts, right?
Haha! Right...I want my book!!! I won a book and tickets to an upcoming event.


XxOo

2 comments:

  1. Awww, that is sad. You are a winner, and very funny too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooooooooooooo! That is terrible! I never win anything....ever. My husband, on the other hand, wins everything. Through radio shows he has won: 4 3-day park hoppers to Disneyland (1000 dollar value), Harlem Globetrotter tickets for four, Circus tickets for four, endless restaurant and movie gift certs, and the list goes on. It's like--->really? I can't even win a stick of gum! lol Xo-Chris

    ReplyDelete