Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Three beautiful movie houses I would move into immediately.


I saw someone post on Facebook a picture of their favorite movie house.
Christmas movies boast the best cozy, old homes....and since it's Christmas time...
....why not three because one is just too hard! Three is even hard!

Here are my top three favorite houses from Christmas movies...

1. Louisa May Alcott's Orchard House.
The one from Little Women made in the 90's.
The paint colors, the wallpaper, the beds...that Christmas garland draping the doorway!!!



2. Rosehill Cottage from The Holiday.
I seriously would move right in if I could. A fireplace in every room? Yes please.
All that blue and white...sigh.








3. It's A Wonderful Life...of course.
Probably my {and the rest of the world's} all time favorite Christmas movie.
How could you not love the Bailey home?




This is beautiful and perfect...a house full and bustling makes life sweet.
....George is not happy during this kitchen scene....but don't you worry, he comes around in the end.
Also...I adore her dress. Donna Reed is so lovely.



Okay....your turn.
What are your favorite Christmas houses....or house if you want to choose only one.

Happy Tuesday.
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment